How-To : Install Eclipse IDE
If you have Downloaded the Eclipse for Windows (.zip file)
- After Downloading the .zip file from Eclipse
- Open your “C Drive” or other Drive with 2+ GB Free Space.
- Create New Folder eclipse.
- copy the zip file to C:\eclipse\
- Right click the zip file and Choose Extraxt All.
- In the extract folder path, Browse to the location C:\ (While Extracting the zip will create another Folder named eclipse)
- Click Extract to extract the files.
- Voila!! You have installed the Eclipse. Yeah i know this is so simple!!
Place Short Cut in Desktop:
- Right Click on eclipse.exe inside the C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe
- Click Sent to Desktop to create shortcut
- Now double click to launch the Eclipse.