Choose the Right Version of Eclipse & Download
To Download Eclipse visit http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/eclipse-packages/
Below are few List of Eclipse Packages
Choose the one you are looking for.
For example if you want to develop Java/J2EE Applications Download –
Choose 32 bit or 64 bit (See How to Check Your PC is 32 bit or 64 bit ?)
Now Download the .zip package (for Windows) and .tar.gz (for Linux & MacOS)
If you have Downloaded the Eclipse for Windows (.zip file)
- After Downloading the .zip file from Eclipse
- Open your “C Drive” or other Drive with 2+ GB Free Space.
- Create New Folder eclipse.
- copy the zip file to C:\eclipse\
- Right click the zip file and Choose Extraxt All.
- In the extract folder path, Browse to the location C:\ (While Extracting the zip will create another Folder named eclipse)
- Click Extract to extract the files.
- Voila!! You have installed the Eclipse. Yeah i know this is so simple!!
Place Short Cut in Desktop:
- Right Click on eclipse.exe inside the C:\eclipse\eclipse.exe
- Click Sent to Desktop to create shortcut
- Now double click to launch the Eclipse.